- Thank you for shopping with us. If you have clicked through to this page, it is possible that you are unhappy about something. Please know that we endeavour, at all times, to resolve any problem quickly and without fuss.
- Our returns policy is governed by mutual fairness and our desire to offer the best customer experience. The fairness policy pertains to both the customer and ourselves, the seller.
- Broken, defective or missing items will be replaced as soon as possible. Please report these within 5 working days.
- Ordered the wrong thing? Please report this within 5 working days. Exchanges will only be accepted if the product is returned in the original packaging and in the original condition. Courier costs for return of these items will be borne by the purchaser.
- Incorrect purchases must be returned within 5 working days.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days.
- If it is apparent that the books have been opened and photocopied, refunds will not be offered on such products and bundles. That is a little like buying a dress, wearing it once and returning it – that does not fall under mutual fairness. We have done this a long time – we know when a book has been photocopied!
- Pencil grips are non-returnable.
- Books orders to Bookshops or Text Book suppliers are non-returnable. We have been forced to implement this strict no-returns policy on account of too many books being returned in a non-saleable condition.
- Muscle Mania packages are non-returnable.
- Items that have been exposed to the rigors of the classroom setting or sandpit may not be returned. If your pair of scissors looks like it has been attacked with a hammer and has dents all over the blades, it is not considered as a manufacturing default!
- Please be in touch with us if you have any concerns.
Last update: 22 August 2018